- 19 Dec 22 — My research on "Longitudinal Proactive Robot Assistance" has been accepted for inclusion in the HRI Pioneers 2023 Workshop.
- 24 Oct 22 — Our paper A survey of semantic reasoning frameworks for robotic systems is available online and will be published at the Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS) journal.
- 20 Sep 22 — Selected to participate in the 2022 class of Google CS Research Mentorship Program.
- 10 Sep 22 — Our paper Proactive Robot Assistance via Spatio-Temporal Object Modeling got accepted at Conference on Robot Learning, 2022.
- 17 Jun 22 — Attended Summer School organized by KTH Royal University in Stockholm, Sweden. Wonderfully organized event fostering networking and collaboration with robotics researchers across the globe.
- 27 May 22 — Presented our work on Understanding In-home Routines through Spatio-temporal Object Tracking for Proactive Assistance at PAR-HRI workshop at ICRA in Philadelphia.